Also know as Intense Armors, Type C armors are a combination of Type B and Type A armors. With the right materials and the recipe provided here you will be able to craft armors with abilities of your own choosing that will give you the edge you need to win the battles that matter to you.
10 pcs Armor Ability Reavers
- There are a selection of Armor Ability Reavers that you can choose from. These reavers are found in the Inventor’s Box dropped by Assassin Builders. Picking the right one is very important when creating the correct build. You will need 10 of each type when crafting the type C armor.
Note that Ability reavers not shown here are not valid for combination. Attempting them will only end in you losing your materials.
Advanced Strength: Increases hit points and force points by 6%
Endurance: Increases elemental resistance by 4
Fine: Increases accuracy by 5
Guardian: Decreases the duration of debuffs by 10%
Protection: Increases shield block rate by 5%
Sharp: Increases critical hit chance by 8%
Solid: Increases defense by 10%
Vampire: 4% of damage dealt is regained as hit points
Strong: Increases attack damage by 5%
Type B armor (Favor Upgraded +1 to + 5)
- The next thing you need is a type B armor. Upgraded armors must be used for combination. The higher the upgrade of the armor the higher the chance of Combination. Just take note though that If you are successful in crafting the armor all the talics will be wiped.
Note that only lvl 47 – 55 Armors can be Upgraded. Upgraded armors may also have lower lvl requirement that regular ones.
10 Pcs Red Stone
- These stones are mined and processed from Ores. You need 10 of them to upgrade your armor.
99 Pcs Purple Excelsiar Pieces
- These pieces are dropped by any random mobs/monsters. There are other kinds of Excelsiar pieces with their own uses but for this combination you would need the purple one.
1 pc Type C Whole Purple Excelsiar
- These crystals are different from the purple pieces you get from mobs. You can craft these crystals by combining 30 Purple Excelsiar Pieces, 20 Silver Catalysts and 10 Gold Catalysts. The Catalysts can be purchased at the Tool NPC.
1 Million Racial Currency
- Each combination for Type C armor will cost you the 1 million. Make sure you have enough currency to make the combination.